Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The calm before the storm


I went shopping on Monday and got snacks for the grand adventure.  If I do this right thought I’ll be spending at least two hours a day at the local star bucks early in the mornings, after I get off work.  Which means buying at least one cup of coffee and maybe a tasty and typing for two hours.  I am kind of excited and kind of not.  Typing up 50k words a huge undertaking, especially when you’re nervous.  

I’ve worked on the outline, but some “touchstones” up but it’s not a step by step follow this or die outline.  I just put up ideas of where I want it to go.  If I meander to point to point all the better.  I liked to have loose outlines like that.  Gives me room to wiggle and walk around in circles if I need to.

To get my mind off the project, I went to a baseball game on Monday;. That was wicked fun!  Thanks Arra for taking me.
I am keeping a close eye on my football team, Go 9ers!  I am hoping that we can go to a Training camp, but I dunno if they’ll be open to the public this year. They are doing a lot of construction on the new stadium.  I am hopeful though, it would be a lot of fun.

I got my nails filed down, so I am now able to type like a fiend again. I love my little notebook it’s so small and the keyboard action is so nice and springy. The board is also just the right size. Not too small and not too large my hands fit it very nicely too.

I wonder if the local NaNo group is going to be doing Camp Nano?  I should post something on the boards, although seriously don’t think they are doing anything.  I hate to say it, but I really don’t like out local mod or his co moderator.  They are the two biggest reasons why I don’t go to the write ins.  The woman wants to “help” but she more interferes than helps...and He is, I hate to say it, stuffy and a bit of a stick in the mud. I really don’t care how successful he has been he’s got the energy level of a turtle.

I would like to hang out with other ppl and write a bit, but if I have to do this solo I will cause I am really not alone.  I dunno how many other people are doing Camp Nano but I think it’s a grand idea.

I am hoping that the online community wakes up I know Twitterverse is buzzing. I am hoping that there are word wars. I do well with those.

So to calm down my nerves, since I am prone to anxiety attacks I’ll probably go off to the ocean for a little bit. May take this notebook or something and wander around and just enjoy myself.  I really don’t want to get to be feeling overwhelmed. That doesn’t do anybody any good.

Here’s to a successful Camp!

Lets break out the Smores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

distract me!